MSCRM Developer (Technical Consultant)
Posted by: Confidential
Posted date: 04-Jan-2016
1 Pre-Sales Responsibility
- Requirement scoping
- Prepare RFP
- Conduct Demo/POC
- Assist in Proposal
2. CRM Impementation
- CRM Installation and Configuration
- Perform Requirement Analysis
- Conduct Fit&Gap Workshop, Training
- Prepare Testscript and conduct UAT
- Project Management
- Prepare functional and technical specifications
- Development & testing of customizations
4. Customer Support
- Attend and resolve issues raised by users
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related degree.
- Min 2 years experience in MSCRM full cycle implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills and good communication.
Office Location: Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Jakarta Pusat
Please send your CV or resume to email@example.com